Monday, June 23, 2008

Siti Nurhaliza and Ziana Zain are my inspirations.

These two notable artistes in the music industry don't need any introduction. They have been my favourite artistes since i was little and both have great influnce on me. Siti Nurhaliza, for example, always strive for the best while Ziana Zain often endeavour to produce a great album. Implicity, i have tried my best to follow these kinds of attitudes embodied by these women and achieve a tremendous success in the near future. Ziana Zain, for instance , invariably make her fans proud of her by performing a striking performance and ahe at last enjoy the fuit of her labour. She is now known as a legendary icon and Malaysians certainly love and adore her. On the whole, I just want to be like them and hopefully, i can meet them face to face.

With Love
Butterfly

No comments: