Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Butterflies in my stomach.................

Tomorrow, i will be presenting my oral presentation on thematic approach and schema theory. I was undeniably extremely nervous as my lecturer will be asking questions while delivering my oral presentation. I am so afraid of her challenging questions and i don't know how to cope with this situation. Anyway, her lecture was highly satisfactory and i at times feel comfortable expressing my views on certain issues. Even though i am feeling nervous right now, i will try the very best presenting that topic tomorrow morning. Hopefully, i can successfully answer her questions and make it through the rain. Pray for my success. For your information, i have got a new roommate and i will briefly explain about him for the next entry.

Very sincerely,

Butterfly

1 comment:

Najwa Jamal said...

u did well saifull..
diva gitu!!